ZK Rewards Terms & Conditions
ZK Rewards Overview
The Program is a way for our company, Zoes Kitchen (“us”, “we” or “our”) to reward and surprise our loyal guests. Members of ZK Rewards can earn Program stripes (“ZK Stripes”) on eligible purchases that can be redeemed for Zoes Kitchen items at participating Zoes Kitchen locations. By participating, ZK Rewards members (“you”) may also be rewarded with exclusive offers, invites to events, sneak peeks on new menu items, special birthday gifts and other wonderful surprises.
Earning ZK Rewards
Earning ZK Stripes:
- It’s easy to earn ZK Stripes! For all purchases (catering and non-catering), you will receive one ZK Stripe per dollar spent based on your subtotal. You can collect your ZK Stripes to redeem them on ZK Rewards of your choice, based on the ZK Stripe level. All ZK Stripes earned will be reflected on your account within 24 hours following purchase. ZK Stripes will have a rolling expiration period of 180 days and expiration is based on the date of purchase.
- ZK Stripes are earned on catering and non-catering transactions and are based on our customers subtotal purchase. ZK Stripes will be calculated by rounding to the nearest whole number, .50 cents and higher will round up, .49 cents and lower will round down. Example: $12.49 subtotal spend will earn 12 Stripes, $12.50 subtotal spend will earn 13 Stripes. ZK Rewards cannot be earned on reward redemptions, offers or discounts, delivery fees, taxes or tips. ZK Stripes cannot be earned by purchasing gift cards but can be earned when paying with a gift card. ZK Stripes cannot be earned or redeemed on third party delivery services. ZK Stripes will not be returned to your account once used, this includes refunds, incorrectly selecting a ZK Reward, cancellations and/or voids.
- To ensure you receive credit for a transaction, you must scan your ZK Rewards membership barcode (via the Zoes mobile app, online account or as a printed copy) or provide your registered phone number at the point of checkout. If ordering online or the Zoes mobile app, please make sure you are logged in to your ZK Rewards account. Your ability to apply a purchase to your account may be limited to participating locations. We reserve the right to offer additional rewards or decline to offer rewards in our sole discretion and without notice to you.
- You will earn Stripes on all qualifying purchases made after the date and time you joined ZK Rewards; any purchases made prior to joining ZK Rewards do not qualify towards ZK Stripes and cannot be retroactively-applied. If you joined ZK Rewards prior to May 1, only purchases made on or after May 1, 2018 will qualify to earn ZK Stripes towards ZK Rewards. Any purchases prior to May 1, 2018 do not qualify towards ZK Stripes and cannot be retroactively-applied.
- Any Catering purchases made prior to August 14, 2018 that are added to your account on or after August 14, 2018 will earn ZK Stripes and not 3% ZK Cash Back.
- Purchases that are past 90 days are not able to be manually added to your account under “Add a Missed Purchase”.
- Zoes Kitchen may hold “Double Stripe Days” for ZK Rewards members where members earn double stripes for purchases during the designated time frame – these days will be based on Zoes Kitchen discretion.
Redeeming ZK Stripes for ZK Rewards:
- It’s easy to redeem your ZK Stripes for ZK Rewards! ZK Stripes may be redeemed at 30, 75, 150, 350, 500, 750, 1,000, 1,500 or 2,500 increments. Simply select the ZK Reward in your account (online or via our mobile app) using your ZK Stripes. Your ZK Reward will automatically be placed in your ZK Rewards account for use. Once you have redeemed your ZK Stripes, your ZK Stripe balance will automatically reduce by the number of ZK Stripes you used to redeem your ZK Reward.
- Once you have selected a ZK Reward to redeem, certain ZK Rewards will have a 30 day expiration. If you choose a ZK Rewards gift card (Amazon or Zoes Kitchen) it will not have an expiration. To redeem your ZK Rewards, simply present your ZK Rewards barcode (via your online account, Zoes mobile app or printed copy) to one of our team members at the restaurant or use the dropdown of Available Rewards during check out online or the Zoes mobile app.
- If you choose a Gift Card (Amazon or Zoes Kitchen) as your ZK Reward, you will be asked to confirm your email address and then a e-gift card in the amount selected will be sent to your email address for your use. Please be sure to go through the process of claiming your gift card in order to use.
Receiving Surprise ZK Rewards
Examples of surprise ZK Rewards you may receive include:
- Discounts & Offers: Discounts or offers may be sent to you based on past transactions, purchase amounts or at random.
- Birthday Rewards: If you elect to provide us with your birthday, we will celebrate your special day with a birthday reward. You must visit a participating location within the month of your birthday to redeem.
- Exclusive Event Access: We may hold special events that ZK Rewards members may enjoy exclusive access.
Use of ZK Rewards
Discounts, credits or offers, if any, earned as a ZK Rewards member can be redeemed at participating locations, through www.zoeskitchen.com or on our mobile app. ZK Rewards and ZK Stripes have no cash exchange value, are not transferable and will not be refunded at any time. Don’t forget that all Program rewards and ZK Stripes have an expiration date unique to the offer. Generally, only one ZK Reward may be redeemed per transaction and you must make a purchase to redeem. When ZK Rewards are issued, additional terms, conditions and restrictions may apply. We also reserve the right to change, modify, terminate or cancel any offers, terms, rules, benefits and regulations of our Program at any time, even though such changes may affect the value of already-issued rewards. Please carefully review the Terms and Conditions applicable to each reward issued to you.
Permission and Membership Information
ZK Rewards is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age at the time of registration. The Program is not targeted, nor is it intended to be used by anyone under the age of 13. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may only use the Program under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. To enroll in ZK Rewards, please sign up here or through our mobile app by providing your name, email address, phone number, zip code and preferred Zoes Kitchen store. At your option, you may enter your street address and/or birthday information. While more than one person may use the same email address or phone number (e.g., members of the same household), we will not separate Program benefits or offers earned or used by different members of the same household using the same information. Please always remember that your member ID, account, username, password and information are for your personal use only. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of and are responsible for all activities that occur under your member ID, account, username, password, credit card, gift card and any other information that may be used to access your account. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us and take immediate action to remove the credit card, gift card or other payment information associated with your account. Neither Zoes Kitchen nor any of its suppliers, contractors or service providers (collectively, “Suppliers”) is responsible for undeliverable, lost, returned or misdirected emails or other correspondence related to your account. You may not use the Program for any purpose that is: (a) prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, (b) violates any applicable law, (c) causes damage on or through the Program, (d) infringes upon the rights of any third party, (e) is defamatory, libelous, abusive, obscene, pornographic, lewd, indecent, suggestive, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, or (f) actually or intends to affect or interrupt the operation of the Program. Some of the ZK Rewards are made through the use of our Suppliers. By using ZK Rewards, you agree to comply with all of our Suppliers’ terms and notices as well. While there are no fees charged by Zoes Kitchen to participate in the Program, there may be data usage or other like fees owed to your mobile carrier or internet provider resulting from such use, for which you are solely responsible. You are responsible for payment of any items purchased through the Program.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to add, remove, or change any of these Terms and Conditions, policies, FAQs, guidelines or other terms pertaining to the Program at any time. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revision and you waive any right to receive special notice of such change. By continuing to use the Program, you agree to any revised Terms and Conditions or policies posted by us.
While we would be disappointed to ever see you leave our Program, you may cancel your membership with ZK Rewards at any time. To cancel, please reach out to us here. As soon as a membership is cancelled, your ZK Rewards will expire. Unfortunately, we must reserve the right to cancel your ZK Rewards membership at any time, for any reason, at our sole direction. Any cancellation may be based on, but is not limited to, our determination that you are (1) ineligible, (2) violated these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law or regulation, or (3) are in engaged in deception, forgery, fraud or committed any other abuse or wrongful actions affecting the Program or Zoes Kitchen.
Managing Communication Preferences
Release, Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
If you participate in the Program, you agree to release Zoës Kitchen, our franchisees, affiliated entities and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and Suppliers from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities and other expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and related costs) relating to any issues arising in connection with the Program, use of ZK Rewards or your consent to these Terms and Conditions. Our Program is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Zoës Kitchen disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, or statutory, with respect to the Program (including those related to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement and those arising out of any course of dealing, usage or trade). To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Zoës Kitchen will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages or losses (including for the indirect loss of profit, revenue or data) arising out of or in connection with the Program, however caused, and under whatever cause of action or theory of liability brought (including under any contract, negligence, or other tort theory of liability) even if advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
In the event there are any issues, these Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without regard to any conflict of laws principles. By participating in the Program, you agree that you will resolve any disputes with Zoës Kitchen through binding and final arbitration (instead of through court proceedings) as further set forth below. You hereby waive any right to a jury trial of any dispute you have with Zoës Kitchen. Neither you nor Zoës Kitchen may bring a claim against the other as a class action, representative action, or private attorney general action, and neither you nor Zoës Kitchen may participate as a private attorney general, a class representative, nor as a member of a class of claimants, with respect to any dispute or claim between us.
In the event of any dispute concerning the Program or its applicable Terms and Conditions (including issues relating to the effectiveness of this arbitration provision), the parties unconditionally and irrevocably agree that the dispute will be resolved by arbitration (and accordingly they hereby consent to personal jurisdiction over them) exclusively in Dallas, Texas, by the American Arbitration Association under its Consumer Arbitration Rules. The arbitration will be heard and determined by a single neutral arbitrator. The arbitrator's decision in any such arbitration will be final and binding upon the parties and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. The prevailing party will be entitled to recover its attorneys' fees and arbitration costs from the other party. The parties agree that the arbitration will be kept confidential and that the existence of the proceeding and any element of it (including, without limitation, any pleadings, briefs or other documents submitted or exchanged and any testimony or other oral submissions and awards) will not be disclosed beyond the arbitration proceeding, except as may be required by applicable law.
In all matters relating to the administration of the Program, the decisions of Zoës Kitchen shall be final. Zoës Kitchen is not responsible for communication problems of any kind, including issues due to changes in your contact information (so make sure your contact information is up to date!). Under no circumstances will Zoës Kitchen be liable for any delay or failure in performance due in whole or in part to any acts of nature or other actions, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then the provision will be deemed severable from these terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of Zoës Kitchen to enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not prevent Zoës Kitchen from enforcing such right or provision in the future. Zoës Kitchen may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions including in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or equity, or by operation of law.