We pride ourselves on our Southern Hospitality, relationship with our guests and providing you with a Fresh Made Mediterranean meal for you and your family so we do not sell or share your information with other companies. We want to ensure you understand how we use your information to give you the best dining experience possible. We thank you for the trust you place in us and want to provide information on what information we gather on you, how we use it, and how we plan to protect it.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using our Site or mobile app, ZK Rewards or ZK Catering Rewards programs, making a transaction with us, or otherwise providing information to us, you agree to the terms of the most recent version of this Policy then in effect and posted on our Site. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time. If this Policy changes in the future, we will let you know by posting the updated policy on our Site with the most recent modification date. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our Site, our mobile app, our rewards programs, or contacting our Guest Care center, means you accept the then current and updated Policy.
Collecting Personal Information
We collect information about you when you make a purchase or utilize our services in our restaurants, through our Guest Care center, through our Site, our mobile app, or when you provide feedback to us on our Site. The information collected may include your name, mailing and billing address, zip code, phone number, birthday, transactional information, and/or email address. We may ask for this information if you choose to participate in a survey, contest, promotion or giveaway. We consider information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, or billing information, and other data that is linked to such information, to be personal information.
You can browse our Site without providing any personal information. However, you must provide personal information in order to make a purchase on our Site or sign up for either of our rewards programs. With each sales transaction, we may collect payment information including credit/debit card information, gift card and/or checking account information. When you make a purchase in one of our Zoes Kitchen restaurants, over the phone, online or through our mobile app, we collect transactional information related to your purchase (i.e., what you bought, the price you paid, the payment method you used, and if an offer was used). Additionally, we collect some personal information when you use other features of our Site or mobile app. Some examples include that we collect your email address if you sign up for our email list. Also, if you register for an online account or one of our rewards programs, then you will be asked to provide your name, email address, zip code, phone number and you will need to create a password. You may be asked to provide additional information when you use our Site to develop preferences to receive more personalized communications.
When you are using our Site, we will log your IP Address for system administration, troubleshooting and to examine overall traffic trends. This information is linked to your personal information if you provide it. We also use a tool called a cookie, which is a small data file stored on your computer that allows us to customize portions of our Site to your preferences, e.g., location. You can configure your browser to accept cookies, reject them, or notify you when a cookie is set – all browsers are different, and please refer to your browser for assistance.
We also use Google Analytics, which provides us with information about categories of users who visit our Site, such as number of men and women, age range, and our visitors’ general interests. Google does not provide us with any personal information such as email or name. Google allows you to opt-out of some of their services by using your personal Google settings. For example, visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. Google provides additional information about Google Analytics and additional opt-out options here and here.
How We May Use Your Information
To better serve and communicate with you, we may utilize the information you have provided to us in various of ways:
- Send you personalized offers. When we know your preferences, we can send you offers and promotions that would better interest you and ones that you will be more likely to utilize.
- Complete your purchases. We use information you provide to process payments in order to help you with a speedy and fast transaction.
- Marketing purposes. We may send targeted mail or emails to you that we may think will be of interest based on past purchases.
- Improve our digital experience. When we track how you utilize our Site and mobile app, it’s easier to figure out actions and preferences. We use this information to improve our website, programs, offers and more.
Sharing Your Information and Third-Party Partnerships
We do not sell or share your personal information with other companies for their marketing efforts. On occasion, we may share information collected with select third-party companies who help assist us in our advertising and marketing efforts. For example, we may use an outside company to help us with research, or to manage a database that we use to send mail or emails.
We participate in partnerships with other companies that we believe offer products or services our guests would be interested in. For example, we may share your information with:
- Third-party service providers;
- Other companies to bring you co-branded services, products or programs;
- Third-party partners to fulfill orders (such as delivery)
In the event that Zoes Kitchen is merged or acquired by another company, we may discloser or transfer personal information and other information about usage of our Site in the transfer. In event of a transfer, we will notify you about the personal information being shared.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will not otherwise disclose or use your personal information except (1) after obtaining your permission for a specific use or disclosure; (2) as described in this Policy; (3) if we are required to comply with legal process, or a governmental inquiry, or as we otherwise believe is required by applicable law; or (4) if it is necessary to identify, contact or bring a lawsuit against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, Zoes or others.
You may choose to opt into our SMS mobile text message program by going into your account settings. You can also opt out of the program in the same way.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to participate in the SMS mobile text message program.
- By participating in the program, you consent to receive future recurring automated marketing text messages to your mobile number. You also acknowledge that by participating in the SMS program, it is not required as a condition of purchase.
- Message and data rates may apply. All charges are billed and payable to your mobile service provider. Zoes Ktichen does not charge you for sending or receiving text messages.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile number, it is your responsibility to notify Zoes Kitchen to have your number removed.
- Zoes Kitchen will not be liable for delays in the receipt of any SMS messages or undeliverable messages. T-Mobile polices require that we specify that T-Mobile, also, will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages or undeliverable messages.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone, carrier’s name, date and time of your messages and other information you provide to us as part of the service. We may use this information to contact you.
Our site and mobile app are not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not request personally identifiable information from anyone that we know is under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. By using our site or mobile app you are warranting you are at least 13 years of age. If we become aware that a guest is under the age of 13 and has registered without parental contest, then we will remove their personal identifiable information. Additionally, you must be 18 years old to register or create an account with us. By creating an account, you represent you are at least 18 years old.
Links to Other Sites
Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
If you have any questions about this Policy, then please contact us at:
Zoes Kitchen Home Office
5760 State Highway 121, Suite 250, Plano, TX 75024
Attention: IT Analyst