Important Things To Know
In order to be considered, an online application must be completed. Unfortunately, we will not accept requests made via email or mail. If your fundraiser is approved, a Local Marketing team member will contact you. You must provide a valid W9 before your group can be approved.
- Your organization must meet a $400 minimum total sale from your event to receive a donation check
- Zoës Kitchen will donate 25% of sales generated during the time of the event
- Guests will need to mention that they are there to support the organization hosting the event or present a flyer at check out
- Organization will receive a check in the mail to the provided address for raised funds
- Please allow up to 6 weeks for processing and shipping of your check
Who is Eligible at this time?
At Zoes Kitchen we are currently focusing on the below groups to raise funds for:
- Parent/Teacher Organizations
- Youth Sports Leagues
- Sororities & Fraternities
We are unable to provide charitable support to the following organizations:
- Animal rights groups
- Individuals (scholarships, stipends, fellowships, personal assistance)
- For-profit ventures
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Capital campaigns, endowment funds or memorials
- Lobbying, political or fraternal activities
- Individual study, research or travel grants
When can I host an in – store fundraiser at Zoës Kitchen?
Fundraisers are held Monday – Thursday nights 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM only. Fundraiser sales are valid only on in-store or to-go orders. Online orders will not be valid toward fundraisers.
Only one location can participate in a Fundraiser. Multiple location events will not be accepted.
As a courtesy to the restaurant team, please do not start advertising until you have received confirmation that your Fundraiser is approved and scheduled.
Promoting your Fundraiser
The organization host is responsible for promoting the fundraiser within their community. Zoës Kitchen will provide the following materials.
- PDF Digital Flyer for edit and print
Fill Out Application